This is the official technical cleaning training and marketing training website of Jeff Cross, senior editor of Cleanfax magazine. email@example.com
This TBU 2-day Internet Strategies training camp is for the serious, aggressive and forward-thinking entrepreneur who really wants to build a better carpet cleaning or disaster restoration business.
Topics include website development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, Internet marketing... anything involving online marketing strategies! After this 2-day event, you will be a website and search engine optimization expert.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Carpet Cleaning Marketing Courses & Training Workshops • Cleaning Marketing Information • Restoration Marketing, Cleaning Business Tips, Cleaning Business Management, Cleaning Service Marketing, Commercial Cleaning Marketing, House Cleaning Marketing, Janitorial Marketing, Office Cleaning Marketing, Carpet Cleaning Classes, Carpet Cleaning Seminars, Upholstery Cleaning Seminars, Upholstery Cleaning Classes, IICRC classes, Furniture Cleaning Classes, Color Repair Seminars, Spot and Stain Removal classes, Carpet Cleaning Marketing Materials and Information, Internet marketing
Click here for the registration page!
In this Unique 2-day Training Camp You Will Craft Your Own Internet Marketing System and Free Yourself Forever from Dependence on Website Designers (Who Don’t Understand Your Business) and from Over-Priced SEO Consultants. No Technical Skills Required.
Here’s what you’ll gain from this amazing training camp:
* A site you can update yourself in just minutes.
* No more concerns about hosting, domain names or backup.
* The ability to easily expand your site to include all your services
* A website 100% geared to customer response without the clutter and distractions that doom almost all cleaning industry websites.
* Focus on your best customer-building keywords.
* A backlink building strategy without limits.
* Listings in hundreds of local directories and Internet portals.
* Google Analytics so you’ll always know how your site is performing.
* Ongoing support to meet your marketing challenges.
You must attend with a laptop, iPad or similar device and be prepared to purchase online tools during the seminar. We will be building websites, working on search engine optimization, local directories, social media platforms and much more. You will go home with an effective SEO/website strategy.
Jeff Cross, senior editor of
magazine and the creator of
If you have questions about the training camp content and what we will be doing, call Gary at (765)935-1127.
Special hotel rates for this event